Calls from the European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP)
17 April 2020 All day
European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP) awards funding to collaborative clinical research projects conducted in sub-Saharan Africa on poverty-related infectious diseases.
Current calls (Research and Innovation activities):
- Mobilisation of funding for COVID-19 research in sub-Saharan Africa (Deadline: 17 April 2020)
- Vaccines against Lassa virus disease – Joint call with the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI; Deadline: 07 May 2020)
Upcoming calls ( (Research and Innovation activities; applications for these calls are expected to open on 10 April 2020):
- Innovative approaches to enhance poverty-related diseases research (Deadline: 13 August 2020)
- Strategic actions to maximise the impact of research on reducing disease burden, in collaboration with development cooperation initiatives (Deadline: 13 August 2020)
Applications for funding of the following Coordination and Support measures are expected to open on 10 April 2020:
- Ethics and regulatory capacities (Deadline: 16 July 2020)
- EDCTP Regional Networks ( Deadline : 23 July 2020)
- Capacity development for disease outbreak and epidemic response in sub-Saharan Africa, in collaboration with Africa CDC ( Deadline : 30 July 2020)
Further information can be found on the EDCTP website.
Information about events and deadlines is provided as a convenience and does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by RE4CH or the Freiburg Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Although we make every effort to ensure information about events and deadlines is accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot be held liable for incorrect information on this site (changes to details of events and deadlines are always possible), nor are we responsible for pages maintained by external providers.