Berta-Ottenstein-Programme: Second Scientific Symposium “Towards data-driven therapies”
23 April 2020 @ 9:00 – 16:00
The aim of the Symposium is to bring together scientists interested in recent developments in the field of precision medicine and to provide a platform for scientific exchange and networking.
The programme flyer will be available soon.
- Vanessa Aeschbach (Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, Medical Center – University of Freiburg)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Melanie Börries (Institute for Medical Bioinformatics and System Medicine, Medical Center – University of Freiburg)
- PD Dr. Lena Illert (Department of Medicine I: Haematology, Oncology, and Stem-Cell Transplantation, Medical Center – University of Freiburg)
- Prof. Dr. Paul Graf LaRosée (Department of Medicine II: Oncology, Haematology, Immunology, Infectiology and Palliative Care, Schwarzwald-Baar Medical Center Villingen-Schwenningen)
- Dr. Carsten Marr (Institute of Computational Biology – German Research Center for Evironmental Health, Munich)
- Prof. Dr. Christina Zielinski (Institute for Virology, Technical University of Munich)
More information, including how to register, can be found here: https://www.med.uni-freiburg.de/de/forschung/karrierewege/bop/bisherige-und-laufende-aktivitaeten-im-berta-ottenstein-programm/BOP-Symposium-2020
Information about events and deadlines is provided as a convenience and does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by RE4CH or the Freiburg Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Although we make every effort to ensure information about events and deadlines is accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot be held liable for incorrect information on this site (changes to details of events and deadlines are always possible), nor are we responsible for pages maintained by external providers.