Research funding for Health care research
9 February 2021 @ 11:30 – 12:00
The Federal Innovation Fund has a current call for research on the following specific areas of Health care research:
- Health services research on insights into the management of pandemics
- The patient journey in health care
- Intersectoral and abulatory Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
- Geriatric Medicine
- Reducing the complexity of administrative tasks in care provision
- Strengthening prevention
- Hygiene measures in outpatient care
- Use and trustworthiness of AI applications in care delivery
More information (in German) is available on the GBA website.
Information about events and deadlines is provided as a convenience and does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by RE4CH or the Freiburg Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Although we make every effort to ensure information about events and deadlines is accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot be held liable for incorrect information on this site (changes to details of events and deadlines are always possible), nor are we responsible for pages maintained by external providers.