More information about funding opportunities and about regular seminars. If you have information about an event or deadline that you would like to be posted here, please contact us.
All Events and Deadlines | Funding Deadlines | Meetings and Conferences | Seminars, Talks, and Training Events
MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships – Master class
May 25 @ 9:30 – 13:00
The EU Offices of the University of Freiburg and of the Faculty of Medicine are launching a Master class for those interested in applying for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowship in 2023. The event will be a one-day web-based seminar.
Brief information about the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Funding for living allowance, contribution to research and travel costs, management and overhead
- Conducting a “free choice” research project at host institution
- Employment at the host institution for the duration of the project (EF: 1 – 2 years, GF: 2 – 3 years)
- Call Deadline: 13 September 2023
- Evaluation: one step
- Results: 5 months after deadline (February 2024)
- If successful: project starts 3 months after notification
Additional information, including the program for the Master Class, is available here.
Information about events and deadlines is provided as a convenience and does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by RE4CH or the Freiburg Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Although we make every effort to ensure information about events and deadlines is accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot be held liable for incorrect information on this site (changes to details of events and deadlines are always possible), nor are we responsible for pages maintained by external providers.