More information about funding opportunities and about regular seminars. If you have information about an event or deadline that you would like to be posted here, please contact us.
All Events and Deadlines | Funding Deadlines | Meetings and Conferences | Seminars, Talks, and Training Events
Calls for applications under Horizon Europe work program “Health” cluster
21 September 2021 All day
The first round of calls for applications for the “Health” cluster of the European Union’s new Horizon Europe work program were recently published. The calls cover a very wide range of health research including in the following specific areas:
- Health impacts of climate change, costs and benefits of action and inaction
- Promoting a trusted mHealth label in Europe: uptake of technical specifications for quality and reliability of health and wellness apps
- Improved supportive, palliative, survivorship and end-of-life care of cancer patients
- Data-driven decision-support tools for better health care delivery and policy-making with a focus on cancer
- A roadmap for personalised prevention
- Personalised medicine and infectious diseases: understanding the individual host response to viruses (e.g. SARS-CoV-2)
- Innovative tools for use and re-use of health data (in particular of electronic health records and/or patient registries)
- Enhancing quality of care and patient safety
- Computational models for new patient stratification strategies
- Development of new effective therapies for rare diseases
- Prevention of obesity throughout the life course
- Boosting mental health in Europe in times of change
- Personalised blueprint of chronic inflammation in health-to-disease transition
- European partnership fostering a European Research Area (ERA) for health research
- Setting up a European Electronic Health Record Exchange Format (EEHRxF) Ecosystem
- Setting up a European Smart Health Innovation Hub
- Methods for assessing health-related costs of environmental stressors
- Pandemic preparedness
- Better financing models for health systems
- Non-communicable diseases risk reduction in adolescence and youth (Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases – GACD)
- Healthy Citizens 2.0 – Supporting digital empowerment and health literacy of citizens
The calls can be found on the EU’s Funding and Tenders Portal.
For more information in German, please visit the website of the BMBF’s National Contact Point for Life Sciences (NKS-Lebenswissenschaft).
Researchers at the Medical Center – University of Freiburg are encouraged to contact the Faculty of Medicine’s EU Referat.
Please note: health research is also supported in other clusters and via other mechanisms e.g., the mission “Conquering Cancer“
Information about events and deadlines is provided as a convenience and does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by RE4CH or the Freiburg Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Although we make every effort to ensure information about events and deadlines is accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot be held liable for incorrect information on this site (changes to details of events and deadlines are always possible), nor are we responsible for pages maintained by external providers.