More information about funding opportunities and about regular seminars. If you have information about an event or deadline that you would like to be posted here, please contact us.
All Events and Deadlines | Funding Deadlines | Meetings and Conferences | Seminars, Talks, and Training Events
BMBF Online-Workshop “Same, but different? The role of sex and gender in health research”
22 June 2021 @ 9:45 – 15:00
On 22 June, the BMBF will hold an online workshop on the topc “Same, but different? The role of sex and gender in health research“
Further information and the registration link will follow shortly.
- Welcome by Christina Hadulla-Kuhlmann, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Gender aspects in Horizon Europe: Background and new developments, European Commission
- Key Note Speech by Prof. Dr. Sabine Oertelt-Prigione, University of Bielefeld / Radboud University Nijmegen: Overview on gender and health research, special focus on COVID-19; sex & gender
- Sex aspects in health
- Gender aspects in health
- Intersectional aspects
- Panel discussion: How to take sex/gender/intersectional aspects into account in health Research
- Where to get advice on writing a successful proposal for Horizon Europe
Information about events and deadlines is provided as a convenience and does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by RE4CH or the Freiburg Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Although we make every effort to ensure information about events and deadlines is accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot be held liable for incorrect information on this site (changes to details of events and deadlines are always possible), nor are we responsible for pages maintained by external providers.